Wednesday 19 November 2014

Training every Wednesday

⌚ 10am sharp
Guest Free
Guests are free from 10am-12pm. Bring as many guests in dey will be inspired by our team stories! If u are not sure wot to say to ur family and friends here is ur chance bring them in and we will inspire them with our true life changing stories.
I am Sakz Shaik.... I lost 99.8kg! I am one of the Biggest Loser in South Africa wid Herbalife. The trainings motivated me and inspired me! I was unemployed overweight, I went to a "Open House Training" and ended up doing the business. The trainings motivated my weightloss and grew my income. I wanted a better quality of life and never missed a training and still go till today. The trainings grow u. If u need to make money by helping people fast? be there! But u gotta Ask for me Sakz Shaik
call 0765271432 / 0794973340 BBM pin : 26519473
Office : 031 2084108

No comments:

Post a Comment