Saturday 6 December 2014

Wednesday Meet-ups

EVERY WEDNESDAY meet the Small Losers! Big Losers in Sakz Shaik Team! Cum hear their life changing Product Results on Herbalife.
"Open House Training"
💥 At Sakz Shaik Active Lifestyle Studio, 58 Juniper Rd Behind Overport City, DURBAN
⌚ 10am sharp
👬👪 Guest Free from 10am-12pm.
Bring as many guests in dey will be inspired by our team stories! If u want to know about the science behind our products our 7.2 Billion dollar company in 95 countries be here. U will be amazed by our fantastic warm friendly helpful inspiring Team.
Are u looking to make extra money & u are not sure wot to say to ur family and friends here is ur chance bring them in and we will inspire them with our true life changing stories.

The trainings motivated me and grew my business! I went to a Open House Training and ended up doing the business. The trainings motivated my weightloss and grew my income. I was inspired by the stories! I wanted better for myself! A better quality of life and never missed a training and still go till today. The trainings grow u. If u need to make money by helping people fast? be there! We will help u! Ask for me Sakz Shaik
---------
Herbalife Independent Distributor
Sakz Shaik
Visit 58 Juniper Rd Behind Overport City, @ Gazzette Building
Call 0765271432 / 0794973340 BBM pin : 26519473 Office : 031 2084108

No comments:

Post a Comment