Thursday 27 March 2014


Another Sakz Team members results.... Here's my story.... Prior to Herbalife I was over weight,always feeling tired and my energy levels would just run low,inside I was unhappy but it didn't really show because through it all I would always smile but inside I was dying,I tried so many diets and weight loss programs and everytime I just relapsed until my cousin got me into contact with Tasneem and Saks,at that moment that's were it all changed for me.A few months later and I'm feeling better than ever,better than I've ever felt before,I no longer feel tired,I'm exploding with energy and most of all I'm beyond happy with myself on the inside and out,I love the person I see looking back at me in the mirror,it's an unexplainable feeling,it's been incredible I've lost weight,melted away cm's around my arms,waist and thighs,a flatter tummy I feel like I'm on top of the world.My confidence is peaking,I look and feel great,I actually love looking in the mirror and admire my accomplishment,I give thanks to Sakz Shaik and Tasneem Kolia and the rest of the Herbalife Family for their continueos support and motivation through this and for their hard work, dedication and encouragement and for all the positive vibes,it's all of this that motivates me and pushes me to be where I want to be,I'm determined to lose more weight,with a positive attitude and with the help from the Herbalife Family you also can achieve this,so go on take that step and make a change,Herbalife is our lifestyle,our way of life,give your body exactly what it needs the right nutrition,if we can do it so can you.You have nothing to lose and everything to gain,Herbalife changed my life,I'm healthier now and lead a more active lifestyle,i love Herbalife and wouldn't have it any other way
***************
Herbalife Independant Distributor
Faaika Adam
BBM:23BED45A









Herbalife and wouldn't have it any other way
***************
Herbalife Independant Distributor
Faaika Adam
BBM:23BED45A

No comments:

Post a Comment