Friday 28 March 2014

My distributor Zeenath Vahed writes... I hav been doing da shake+nrg evry morning 4 all 4 of my girls b4 school. They luv it n don't miss their milo cereal+tea n toast!Its been 3wks n hav noticed a difference in all 4 of dem esp my 8yr old who lacks concentration in her school work. Handwriting has improved,reading her library books on her own...she hated reading. Alham I'm so happy cos when she was in grade 1 I was in tears cos she could not keep up with da other girls n da work load. I'm soooo glad I foun Herbalife not just 4 myself but 4 my family too. Mashallah
I too got my 3 kidz on the above alhumdulliah my kids progress is mashallah, especially son whom I use to get complaints from his teachers! Infact his report now is better than his sisters. He suddenly loves to read and learn! Alhumdulilah, may allah make our kids the coolness to our eyes. All praise thanks to the Almighty Allah!

No comments:

Post a Comment