Tuesday 18 February 2014

In d past 2weeks I just hav been so disturbed by 2 clients stories:(. The 1st story was a client who lost a sister who was overweight, 25yrs old, had a pain on her chest while sleeping got up to heart attack. This was so emotional 4 the sister having to lose a young sister
The second incident was yesterday wen I met a guy whom I grew up with cums to the studio with his wife. So excited meeting sum1 from ur childhood after many years I asked him how is his brother who was in claSs with me and his sister. Sadly he says I lost my brother who was overweight and passed away in his sleep leaving behind 2 kids. He had sleep apnea. This was so disturbing 4 me. May allah grant both the murhooms Jannatul firdous. Allah grants life and death but I just wana say pls let's take our health seriously! Our lifestyles/Family lifestyles
should change! Allah make easy! These incidents made me very emotional especially d brother dat I grew up with Sakz Shaik

No comments:

Post a Comment