Sunday 2 February 2014

The Change of My Life
Lost up to 14 pounds
: Maria M
City: edinburg
Before being introduced to a Herbalife and a healthier lifestyle I quickly found out I could no longer keep up with my 5 year old little girl due to lack of stamina and energy! Despite the many pleas of my parents to take care of myself and eat well I didn’t. Finally my sister introduced me to Herbalife products at a local nutrition club. My Herbalife coach guided me through proper nutrition and products.From two shakes/ tea, 1 healthy and balanced meal and excercise I was off to a new journey of a better me. I started at 171.4 lbs/41.2% body fat and now my weight is 159.8lb/35.6% body fat and still going. Today I lead a more active lifestyle, eat healthier, and continue using my Herbalife products of which my favorites are: raspberry tea, peach mango beverage mix, and orange cream and piƱa colada shakes. I don't see myself going back to my old unhealthy life style. Consequently I feel great, and have more endurance and energy to keep up with my BIGGEST motivation: my daughter!
Back to Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment