Monday 7 April 2014

Johanna S.

Ponce, PR

When I first started to consume Herbalife in Oct/12, I was 329 pounds, suffering of very low energy, wasn't happy at all with the way I looked & felt. I didn't have the daily strength I needed to go by, and do my work. Ever since I met Herbalife, my whole life changed. Now I have the best energy, the greatest nutrition, LOST 82 POUNDS SO FAR. I'm a whole new person in Herbalife. It's been so great, that I opened my own Nutrition Club less than a year ago, helping over 40 people a day, having great results for them, & my income it's improving every day. Herbalife is like in my life is like the name of my Nutrition Club it's my HEALTHY LIFESTYLE.
Income applicable to the individuals (or examples) depicted and not average. For average financial performance data, see the Statement of Average Gross Compensation paid by Herbalife at Herbalife.com and MyHerbalife.com.
An extensive questionnaire generated responses from more than 200 U.S. Independent Herbalife Members about their weight-loss programs and results. They reported weight loss ranging from 4 pounds to 167 pounds and a reduced body mass index (BMI) of 1.5 points to 24.1 points, suggesting that consumption of Herbalife® products is associated with weight loss and improvement in BMI in those ranges.

No comments:

Post a Comment