Wednesday 2 April 2014

 

Lena R.

Lake Zurich, IL

Before Herfalife I just had my second baby and gained 42 pounds. I was always tired and withot energy to play with my 4 year old son and take care of my baby daugther. I started to eat the products and within a month my energy levels got noticeable better after 6 months, I had lost 53 lbs. My energy levels went through the roof and my kids were very happy with their newly found active Mom. I went from size 14 to size 4 (which I had never been size 4 in my life!). I feel AMAZING. Thanks to Herbalife now we have a healthier and more active lifestyle in our home.
Income applicable to the individuals (or examples) depicted and not average. For average financial performance data, see the Statement of Average Gross Compensation paid by Herbalife at Herbalife.com and MyHerbalife.com.
An extensive questionnaire generated responses from more than 200 U.S. Independent Herbalife Members about their weight-loss programs and results. They reported weight loss ranging from 4 pounds to 167 pounds and a reduced body mass index (BMI) of 1.5 points to 24.1 points, suggesting that consumption of Herbalife® products is associated with weight loss and improvement in BMI in those ranges.

No comments:

Post a Comment