Monday 7 April 2014

NASHONA B.

MIAMI, FL

Herbalife has completely changed my life, it has given me energy, it has been a truly life transformation for me. I am grateful that it allowed me to begin the weight loss process and to incorporate the exercise for 20 minutes a day. I am a single mother with 3 children and I have lost 70 pounds since September of 2013. I am getting healthier and healthier each day. I have gradually incorporated Most of the products in my diet. Thank You HERBALIFE!!!!!!
Income applicable to the individuals (or examples) depicted and not average. For average financial performance data, see the Statement of Average Gross Compensation paid by Herbalife at Herbalife.com and MyHerbalife.com.
An extensive questionnaire generated responses from more than 200 U.S. Independent Herbalife Members about their weight-loss programs and results. They reported weight loss ranging from 4 pounds to 167 pounds and a reduced body mass index (BMI) of 1.5 points to 24.1 points, suggesting that consumption of Herbalife® products is associated with weight loss and improvement in BMI in those ranges.

No comments:

Post a Comment