Tuesday 5 August 2014

Not a very clear picture but I love this explains the weightloss and fatloss! People do funny diets and injections scares the hell out of me! I have seen more than 400 people in the last 2 years and wot I have found comman was many people we're on funny diet pills and eat and cheat tablets and guess wot dey now type 2 Why? Bcos they have messed up their Blood sugar levels! My advice to ladies on injections and crazy tablets u may get away now but sooner or later God Forbid it will take a toll on ur health! My advice to u guyz "Nothing can beat clean eating" I have lost 99.8kg but all did was clean eating! And thank to the all mighty my medical conditions have cleared up! My doctor tells his other overweight patience how proud he is off me and guess wot he keeps my herbalife Business cards at his reception 4 his patience. Just love my doctor that was selfless and walked me thru my weightloss journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment