Monday 11 August 2014

Taylor N.

Hartford, CT

I was at my heaviest weight of 340 lbs at the age of 19. I always felt physically and mentally drained. I knew I had to lose weight. With Herbalife I have learned what it feels like to feel amazing, to feel alive. I truly do love Herbalife!
Income applicable to the individuals (or examples) depicted and not average. For average financial performance data, see the Statement of Average Gross Compensation paid by Herbalife at Herbalife.com and MyHerbalife.com.
Consumers who use Formula 1 twice per day as part of a healthy lifestyle can generally expect to lose around 0.5 to 1 pound per week. Participants in a 12-week single-blind study used Formula 1 twice per day (once as a meal and once as a snack) with a reduced calorie diet and a goal of 30 minutes of exercise per day. Participants followed either a high protein diet or a standard protein diet. Participants in both groups lost about 8.5 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment