Monday 11 August 2014

Sidney W.

Choctaw, OK

I first started using the products to lose weight. Once I started getting a result I became a member to get a discount. I began to surround myself with more people who use Herbalife and really started to plug in. It has helped me to earn some extra money part time. I am 40 pounds down, energy like never before, and ready to continue this awesome journey. One of the most important things to me are the relationships I have made. I have met so many incredible people, friends, leaders, and I am very proud to be apart of the herbalife family!
Income applicable to the individuals (or examples) depicted and not average. For average financial performance data, see the Statement of Average Gross Compensation paid by Herbalife at Herbalife.com and MyHerbalife.com.
Consumers who use Formula 1 twice per day as part of a healthy lifestyle can generally expect to lose around 0.5 to 1 pound per week. Participants in a 12-week single-blind study used Formula 1 twice per day (once as a meal and once as a snack) with a reduced calorie diet and a goal of 30 minutes of exercise per day. Participants followed either a high protein diet or a standard protein diet. Participants in both groups lost about 8.5 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment