Wednesday 8 January 2014

2014(*) Back On track with Sakz Shaik....

You want to lose weight then come and get weighed n measured by me weekly, the fact that you getting weighed once a week keeps u on track with your weight-loss. 
I got weighed n measured once a week by my coach and still get weighed weekly till today....... 2 years later! 
Can u believe that! 
It keeps u motivated and u know u getting weighed n measured u will think twice to cheat but rather eat clean!
Trust me I was too embarassed to put on while th other ladies lost! 
So I zipped my mouth from the junk and ate clean! 
Come on ladies cum in between from 11am-4pm for your Quick Free Weighing by Sakz Shaik.
GET BACK ON TRACK 2014!
 
Meet me @ my New Premises! 
Join in 4 your FREEEEEE Fitness Classes! 
Speed Up Ur Weightloss Up! 
Take Advantage of your Free FitneSs Classes! 
Its 4 u only({})
(*) Sakz Shaik Active Lifestyle Studio 58 Juniper Road, Behind Overport City. Only By appointments!
 
If u have signed up under someone  in my team come in and I will still help you or contact them! 
I get paid to help you so take advantage of me! 
But the deal is you gotta come in! 
Just 15minutes of your time! 
Just do what I do, Just follow my step by step eating program and lose your weight!;) 
U know and I know wen u follow it the results are ASTONISHING! 
Out of Durban clients bb me or call me 4 help! 
My motive is "EAT UR PRODUCTS AS IF UR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!"
Sakz Shaik

No comments:

Post a Comment