Friday 31 January 2014

Herbalife helped bring ME back!!
Back to Gallery
Lost 15-29 pounds
By: Miranda J
City: Celina
Like so many women, I let myself go after getting married. I gained 25 pounds and I was completely unhappy with myself. When I realized that my attitude had changed along with my appearance because of how I felt and looked, I knew it was time for a change. With the help of my favorite Herbalife products, like the shakes and the Herbal Tea, I found a way to eat much healthier and at the same time stay energized. My extra energy allows me to work out 3-4 times a week! Also, with the added nutrients and vitamins from my shakes and an all over healthier diet, my skin has a much healthier glow to it where before I always just looked tired and had constant breakouts! Down 23 pounds, I feel happy, fit, and healthy...I'm me again!!
Back to Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment