Tuesday 28 January 2014

Bussiness Opportunity- Wellness Coaches needed!!

I Can't Afford the Products???
Many People tell me that they can't afford the Herbalife Products and they would love to eat them or They Financially struggling.....  Well u can make money !! Join Sakz Shaik Team and I will help u!
Let me share my story...
I am Sakz Shaik October 2011, I was 175kg. I couldn't afford to buy my products broke overweight, stay@home mom, depressed, desperate to lose weight so my mom gave me The Business Opportunity pack to start so that I could get access to buy at discount! I lost 18kg Yaaay! The lady that signed me up said to me u can sell these products and make money! I thought she was talking nonsense! Who was gona buy from a 175kg lady like me! I was forced to a "Herbalife Saturday Bussiness Opportunity Meeting" by my Upline Sponsor! Thanks to Allah my life changed not only healthy wise but FINANCIALLY! I was amazed by the Herbalife Business Marketing Plan! Alhumduliilah! I was desperate and needed to lose weight so
in my 1st month of bussiness working from home ....weighing a 157kg I made a retail profit of R4700! Wow! That was a lot of money 4 a broke mom like me!  That got me so excited bcos and motivated me to lose more weight and I began to eat my products free + and enjoy the extra luxuries I cudn't afford! Month by month my business grew! Getting people on the products dey felt Amazing and Losing/Gaining weight too! I built a GREAT Team with excellent product results. My Team product results got VIRAL!!!!!  My weightloss is now 99.8kg in less than 2yrs! A few months ago I bought myself a brand new car! I qualified 4 a vacation to Greece on a stunning Island this year May 2014 with my husband plus spending money from Herbalife! This  company is amazing! Also I qualified 4 a Ship Cruise with my husband and 3 kids all fully paid for in February by our amazing upline Press Team!
So Guyz U can make it POSSIBLE!
U don't need money to buy large amount of stocks! U need to just show our results + yours! They speak 4 themselves! All u need to do is wear the BRAND, TALK to as many people and USE the products! Love Sakz Shaik 0765271432/ Bbm: 26519473

No comments:

Post a Comment