Monday 16 June 2014

 What's ur Wellness Profile?
Get Ur Free Private & Confidential Full Body Composition Analysis With Sakz Shaik
Get onto my body scanner machine Check ur:
<3Body Fat
<3Muscle Mass
<3Body Water(Hydration level)
<3Fitness Rating
<3Body Mass Ratio
<3Metabolic Age/Biological Age
<3Bone Mass
<3Visceral Fat(fat around ur organs)
****************
Is ur Body fat % in proportion to ur body weight?
Everybody needs body fat to be healthy. Body fat is vital to basic bodily functions such as regulating body temperature, storing vitamins & cushioning joints. Yet, too much fat can damage your health. As per medical research reducing excess levels of body fat has shown to reduce the risk of certain conditions such as high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes and cancer etc.
************
Book wid Sakz Shaik ( I lost 99.8kg in less than 2 years!) I can help u!
If u out of Durban I can still help u!
Join Me and get FREE FITNESS CLASSES (MON-FRI) NO MORE GYM FEES!
**************
If have not done your evaluations with me u are missing out big time dats why u struggling with ur weightloss Book an evaluation with me and I will make u understand how u can lose weight and be healthy. Understand how ur muscle/fat/water in your own body works! How u can beat fat loss!
***********
Sakz Shaik
0765271432/ Pin:26519473
(W)031 2084108/9

No comments:

Post a Comment